Huge collection of quotes by Albert Einstein. Easily browse and manage the quotes using our QuickQuotes app.
Albert Einstein (14 March 1879 – 18 April 1955) was a German-born theoretical physicist. He is best known for his theory of relativity and specifically mass–energy equivalence, expressed by the equation E = mc2. Einstein received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics "for his services to Theoretical Physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect."
You can learn more about Albert Einstein in Wikipedia.
- Over 330+ carefully selected quotes
- Bookmark favorite quotes
- Search quotes
- Email quotes to friends and family
- Shake for random quote
- Swipe up/down to change wallpapers (animated)
(23 beautiful wallpapers included)
- Swipe left/right to see next/previous quote (animated)
- Font is configurable
- Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
- If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
- Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
- A theory is the more impressive the greater is the simplicity of its premises, the more different are the kinds of things it relates and the more extended the range of its applicability.
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
- Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
- It is a magnificent feeling to recognize the unity of complex phenomena which appear to be things quite apart from the direct visible truth.
- I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.
- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
- Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
- Science is the attempt to make the chaotic diversity of our sense experience correspond to a logically uniform system of thought.