Huge collection of quotes by Benjamin Franklin. Easily browse and manage the quotes using our QuickQuotes app.
Benjamin Franklin (January 17, 1706 – April 17, 1790) was one of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America. A noted polymath, Franklin was a leading author and printer, satirist, political theorist, politician, scientist, inventor, civic activist, statesman, and diplomat. As a scientist, he was a major figure in the Enlightenment and the history of physics for his discoveries and theories regarding electricity.
You can learn more about Benjamin Franklin in Wikipedia.
- Over 290+ carefully selected quotes
- Bookmark favorite quotes
- Search quotes
- Share quotes - Facebook/Twitter/Email/Messages
- Shake for random quote
- Swipe up/down to change wallpapers
(over 35 beautiful wallpapers included)
- Swipe left/right to see next/previous quote
- Font is configurable
- Supports iPhone and iPad (including retina displays)
- Nothing preaches better than the act.
- The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.
- A penny saved is a penny earned.
- They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security.
- When you're finished changing, you're finished.
- If time be of all things the most precious, wasting time must be the greatest prodigality.
- One should eat to live, not live to eat.
- If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins.
- A learned blockhead is a greater blockhead than an ignorant one.
- Half wits talk much, but say little.
- If you would be loved, love, and be loveable.
- By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.