Huge collection of Chinese proverbs. Easily browse and manage the proverbs using our QuickQuotes app.
- Over 180+ carefully selected proverbs
- Bookmark favorite proverbs
- Search proverbs
- Share quotes - Facebook/Twitter/Email/Messages
- Shake for random quote
- Swipe up/down to change wallpapers
(over 35 beautiful wallpapers included)
- Swipe left/right to see next/previous proverbs
- Font is configurable
- Supports iPhone and iPad (including retina displays)
- He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition burns a picture to obtain the ashes.
- The superior doctor prevents sickness; The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness; The inferior doctor treats actual sickness.
- Flies never visit an egg that has no crack.
- Distant water would not help to put out a fire close at hand.
- The journey is the reward.
- Do not open a shop unless you like to smile.
- Crows everywhere are equally black.
- An overcrowded chicken farm produce fewer eggs.
- The palest ink lasts longer than the most retentive memory.
- Talk does not cook rice.
- No wind, no waves.
- Kill one to warn a hundred.