Huge collection of quotes by Dwight Eisenhower. Easily browse and manage the quotes using our QuickQuotes app.
Dwight David “Ike” Eisenhower (1890 – 1969) was the 34th President of the United States from 1953-61 and a five-star general in the United States Army. During the Second World War, he served as Supreme Commander of the Allied forces in Europe, with responsibility for planning and supervising the successful invasion of France and Germany in 1944–45.
Learn more about Dwight Eisenhower in Wikipedia.
- Over 110+ carefully selected quotes
- Bookmark favorite quotes
- Search quotes
- Share quotes - Facebook/Twitter/Email/Messages
- Shake for random quote
- Swipe up/down to change wallpapers
(over 35 beautiful wallpapers included)
- Swipe left/right to see next/previous quote
- Font is configurable
- Supports iPhone and iPad (including retina displays)
- The history of free men is never really written by chance but by choice; their choice!
- Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.
- What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.
- Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
- I think that people want peace so much that one of these days government had better get out of their way and let them have it.
- The clearest way to show what the rule of law means to us in everyday life is to recall what has happened when there is no rule of law.
- Politics ought to be the part-time profession of every citizen who would protect the rights and privileges of free people and who would preserve what is good and fruitful in our national heritage.
- There is no glory in battle worth the blood it costs.
- Whatever America hopes to bring to pass in the world must first come to pass in the heart of America.
- Humility must always be the portion of any man who receives acclaim earned in the blood of his followers and the sacrifices of his friends.