Huge collection of the funniest geek quotes around. They are absolutely hilarious ! Easily browse and manage the quotes using our QuickQuotes app.
- 150 carefully selected quotes
- Bookmark favorite quotes
- Search quotes
- Share quotes - Facebook/Twitter/Email/Messages
- Shake for random quote
- Swipe up/down to change wallpapers
(over 35 beautiful wallpapers included)
- Swipe left/right to see next/previous quote
- Font is configurable
- Supports iPhone and iPad (including retina displays)
- "Some things man was never meant to know. For everything else, there's Google."
- "There is no place like 127.0.0.1"
- "Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken."
- "When Life Gives You Questions, Google has Answers."
- "If at first you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0"
- "To err is human... to really foul up requires the root password."
- "Failure is not an option — it comes bundled with Windows."
- "COFFEE.EXE Missing - Insert Cup and Press Any Key"
- "There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don’t."
- "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."