Huge collection of quotes by George Bush. Easily browse and manage the quotes using our QuickQuotes app.
George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946) is a former President of the United States. He served as the 43rd President from 2001 to 2009. He was the 46th Governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000 before being sworn in as President on January 20, 2001.
Learn more about George Bush in Wikipedia.
- Over 180+ carefully selected quotes
- Bookmark favorite quotes
- Search quotes
- Share quotes - Facebook/Twitter/Email/Messages
- Shake for random quote
- Swipe up/down to change wallpapers
(over 35 beautiful wallpapers included)
- Swipe left/right to see next/previous quote
- Font is configurable
- Supports iPhone and iPad (including retina displays)
- A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it.
- I think we agree, the past is over.
- Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction.
- In the corporate world, sometimes things aren't exactly black and white when it comes to accounting procedures.
- Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve.
- The United States and our allies are determined: we refuse to live in the shadow of this ultimate danger.
- Everywhere that freedom stirs, let tyrants fear.
- America is the land of the second chance - and when the gates of the prison open, the path ahead should lead to a better life.
- I believe in the transformational power of liberty. I believe that the free Iraq is in this nation's interests. I believe a free Afghanistan is in this nation's interest.
We have learned that terrorist attacks are not caused by the use of strength; they are invited by the perception of weakness. And the surest way to avoid attacks on our own people is to engage the enemy where he lives and plans. We are fighting that enemy...