*NOTICE* We have stopped selling this app pending some legal issue, as you can see below:
Huge collection of quotes by Jay Leno. Easily browse and manage the quotes using our QuickQuotes app.
James Douglas Muir "Jay" Leno (born April 28, 1950) is an American stand-up comedian, television host and writer who succeeded Johnny Carson as host of The Tonight Show in 1992.
Learn more about Jay Leno in Wikipedia.
- Over 130+ carefully selected quotes
- Bookmark favorite quotes
- Search quotes
- Email quotes to friends and family
- Shake for random quote
- Swipe up/down to change wallpapers (animated)
(23 beautiful wallpapers included)
- Swipe left/right to see next/previous quote (animated)
- Font is configurable
- The crime problem in New York is getting really serious. The other day the Statue of Liberty had both hands up.
- George W. Bush says he spends sixty to ninety minutes a day working out. He says he works out because it clears his mind. Sometimes just a little too much.
- John Kerry speaks French fluently. Democrats are saying he's one in a million. A war hero who speaks French, isn't it more like one in a trillion?
- Today Arnold Schwarzenegger made another major announcement. He said his lieutenant governor will be Xena, Warrior Princess.
- After seeing Condit last night, we now realize how great a liar Clinton was.
- In California, 50 women protested the im pending war with Iraq by lying on the ground naked and spelling out the word peace. Right idea, wrong president.
- For the first time in history, sex is more dangerous than the cigarette afterward.
- This Ken Starr report is now posted on the Internet. I'll bet Clinton's glad he put a computer in every classroom.