Huge collection of quotes by John F. Kennedy. Easily browse and manage the quotes using our QuickQuotes app.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy (1917 – 1963), was the 35th President of the United States, serving from 1961 until his assassination in 1963. He was the second-youngest President, and the youngest elected to the office, at the age of 43. Kennedy is also the only president to have won a Pulitzer Prize.
Learn more about John F. Kennedy in Wikipedia.
- Over 130+ carefully selected quotes
- Bookmark favorite quotes
- Search quotes
- Share quotes - Facebook/Twitter/Email/Messages
- Shake for random quote
- Swipe up/down to change wallpapers
(over 35 beautiful wallpapers included)
- Swipe left/right to see next/previous quote
- Font is configurable
- Supports iPhone and iPad (including retina displays)
- Liberty without learning is always in peril; learning without liberty is always in vain.
- Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan.
- I look forward to a great future for America - a future in which our country will match its military strength with our moral restraint, its wealth with our wisdom, its power with our purpose.
- The best road to progress is freedom's road.
- The pay is good and I can walk to work.
- Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
- The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves.
- The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.