Huge collection of quotes by Lao Tzu. Easily browse and manage the quotes using our QuickQuotes app.
Lao Tzu was a philosopher of ancient China and is a central figure in Taoism. According to Chinese tradition, Laozi lived in the 6th century BC. Historians variously contend that Laozi is a synthesis of multiple historical figures, that he is a mythical figure, or that he actually lived in the 4th century BC, concurrent with the Hundred Schools of Thought and Warring States Period.
Learn more about Lao Tzu in Wikipedia.
- Over 100+ carefully selected quotes
- Bookmark favorite quotes
- Search quotes
- Share quotes - Facebook/Twitter/Email/Messages
- Shake for random quote
- Swipe up/down to change wallpapers
(over 35 beautiful wallpapers included)
- Swipe left/right to see next/previous quote
- Font is configurable
- Supports iPhone and iPad (including retina displays)
- The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your days.
- He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.
- Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.
- A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
- A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.
- He who talks more is sooner exhausted.
- Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy.
- He who obtains has little. He who scatters has much.