Huge collection of carefully selected motivational and inspirational quotes. Easily browse and manage the quotes using our QuickQuotes app.
Some of the famous names quoted in our collection include: Helen Keller, Mark Twain, Oscar Wilde, Confucius, Sir Winston Churchill, Thomas Edison, Arthur C. Clarke, Aristotle, Samuel Johnson, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Shakespeare, Eleanor Roosevelt, Vince Lombardi, Henry W. Longfellow, Mahatma Gandhi, Peter A. Cohen, Socrates, Benjamin Franklin, Albert Einstein, Isaac Asimov, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Robert Frost and many more.
- Over 360+ carefully selected quotes
- Bookmark favorite quotes
- Search quotes
- Email quotes to friends and family
- Shake for random quote
- Swipe up/down to change wallpapers (animated)
(20 beautiful wallpapers included)
- Swipe left/right to see next/previous quote (animated)
- Font is configurable
- "The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke
- "Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way." - Booker T. Washington
- "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein
- "If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down." - Mary Pickford
- "The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up." - Paul Valery
"Exert your talents, and distinguish yourself, and don't think of retiring from the world, until the world will be sorry that you retire." - Samuel Johnson
"The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live." - Elbert Hubbard
"Wherever we look upon this earth, the opportunities take shape within the problems." - Nelson A. Rockefeller
"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something." - Thomas Edison
- "So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because that's where you will find success. On the far side of failure." - Thomas J. Watson, Sr.
"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe"
"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." - Confucius