Comprehensive collection of quotes by Steve Jobs. Easily browse and manage the quotes using our QuickQuotes app.
Steve Jobs (born February 24, 1955) is the co-founder, and CEO of Apple Inc. He is also the former CEO of Pixar Animation Studios.
Learn more about Steve Jobs on Wikipedia.
- Over 90+ carefully selected quotes
- Bookmark favorite quotes
- Search quotes
- Email quotes to friends and family
- Shake for random quote
- Swipe up/down to change wallpapers (animated)
(20 beautiful wallpapers included)
- Swipe left/right to see next/previous quote (animated)
- Font is configurable
- "I want to put a ding in the universe." - Steve Jobs
- "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower." - Steve Jobs
- "Apple's market share is bigger than BMW's or Mercedes's or Porsche's in the automotive market. What's wrong with being BMW or Mercedes?" - Steve Jobs
- "Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works." - Steve Jobs
- "Innovation has nothing to do with how many R&D dollars you have. When Apple came up with the Mac, IBM was spending at least 100 times more on R&D. It's not about money. It's about the people you have, how you're led, and how much you get it." - Steve Jobs, Fortune, Nov. 9, 1998
- "It took us three years to build the NeXT computer. If we'd given customers what they said they wanted, we'd have built a computer they'd have been happy with a year after we spoke to them - not something they'd want now." - Steve Jobs
"To turn really interesting ideas and fledgling technologies into a company that can continue to innovate for years, it requires a lot of disciplines." - Steve Jobs
"Pretty much, Apple and Dell are the only ones in this industry making money. They make it by being Wal-Mart. We make it by innovation." - Steve Jobs
"It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them." - Steve Jobs, Business Week, May 25 1998
"I'm as proud of what we don't do as I am of what we do." - Steve Jobs
"We used to dream about this stuff. Now, we get to build it. It's pretty neat." - Steve Jobs
"The cure for Apple is not cost-cutting. The cure for Apple is to innovate its way out of its current predicament." - Steve Jobs