Huge collection of quotes by Warren Buffet. Easily browse and manage the quotes using our QuickQuotes app.
Warren Edward Buffett (born August 30, 1930 in Omaha, Nebraska, United States) is an American investor, businessman, and philanthropist. He is one of the world's most successful investors and the largest shareholder and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. He is constantly ranked by Forbes as the second richest person in the world after Bill Gates with an estimated net worth of approximately $40.0 billion.
Buffet is often called the "Oracle of Omaha" or the "Sage of Omaha" and is noted for his adherence to the value investing philosophy and for his personal frugality despite his immense wealth.
Learn more about Warren Buffet in Wikipedia.
- Over 110+ carefully selected quotes
- Bookmark favorite quotes
- Search quotes
- Share quotes - Facebook/Twitter/Email/Messages
- Shake for random quote
- Swipe up/down to change wallpapers
(over 35 beautiful wallpapers included)
- Swipe left/right to see next/previous quote
- Font is configurable
- Supports iPhone and iPad (including retina displays)
- Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it.
- I'd be a bum on the street with a tin cup if the markets were always efficient.
- If you're in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.
- Why not invest your assets in the companies you really like? As Mae West said, "Too much of a good thing can be wonderful".
- Wide diversification is only required when investors do not understand what they are doing.
- Derivatives are financial weapons of mass destruction.
- In the insurance business, there is no statute of limitation on stupidity.
- Time is the friend of the wonderful company, the enemy of the mediocre.