Huge collection of quotes by Woody Allen. Easily browse and manage the quotes using our QuickQuotes app.
Woody Allen is an Academy Award winning American film director, screenwriter, actor, comedian, musician and playwright. Allen's distinctive films, which run the gamut from dramas to screwball sex comedies, have made him one of the most respected living American directors.
Learn more about Woody Allen in Wikipedia.
- Over 150+ carefully selected quotes
- Bookmark favorite quotes
- Search quotes
- Share quotes - Facebook/Twitter/Email/Messages
- Shake for random quote
- Swipe up/down to change wallpapers
(over 35 beautiful wallpapers included)
- Swipe left/right to see next/previous quote
- Font is configurable
- Supports iPhone and iPad (including retina displays)
- Life is for the living.
- I failed to make the chess team because of my height.
- My brain: It's my second favorite organ.
- I'm not afraid of dying . . . I just don't want to be there when it happens.
- I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick. Not wounded. Dead.
- I think there is too much wrong with the world to ever get too relaxed and happy. The more natural state, and the better one, I think, is one of some anxiety and tension over man's plight in this mysterious universe.
- I don't think my parents liked me. They put a live teddy bear in my crib.
- Join the army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill 'em.